Monday, October 26, 2015

Research Questions

Research Questions:
1. Does the use of technology influence students positively or negatively?  (Socially, grades, etc.)
2. Does high school prepare students for college?

Plan:
In order to obtain this information, I am going to create a survey on surveymonkey.com and post the link to my Facebook page. I will make sure that the people answering the questions are currently in school. I would like both high school students, and college students to answer my survey in order to get a variety of perspectives on the topics. By connecting my research to social media, I will be able to get a large amount of responses, and I will be able to analyze information from many different schools and backgrounds, rather than just responses from people at the University of Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment