Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Speech Proposal

I am writing my speech about Chipotle, a Mexican Grill in Iowa city that sells tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and salads. I chose this company because it is one of my favorite places to eat whether I am sitting down or taking my food to go. Chipotle is constantly making new advertisements, so I have a variety of posters, billboards, and online promotions to analyze for this speech assignment.

I am planning on analyzing an ad that I found in a magazine that appears to be casually written on a loose leaf piece of paper, a style that is distinct throughout a majority of their marketing techniques. I chose this advertisement because it sets a casual attitude towards the company, and it welcomes potential new customers. They use logos in this poster by including information about their company. They state that their products are not only grown on local farms, but they also avoid the use of hormones and preservatives. With the increasing concern of health facts about food, this encourages people to choose the healthier option when given countless restaurants  to choose from. It also makes customers confident in the meals that they are consuming.

In my essay, I will show my audience how successful Chipotle's marketing techniques are successful through the use of logos, and they have a large variety of advertisements across the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment