Monday, August 31, 2015

Major Writing Assignment #1 Analysis

Writing an essay about an interview includes many important factors. The purpose for this particular interview project is to obtain information not only for myself, but also to pass down to interested high school students. I am going to familiarize myself with different types of genres, and the discipline of my career in business. By doing this I will grow as a writer by understanding how to incorporate my sources into my writing and practice how to target specific audiences. This information will be displayed in a report style, both spoken and printed. I will inquire the information through conversation, but it will be displayed as a printed essay. I take a passionate stance on this prompt because it will broaden my knowledge of the business field.

No comments:

Post a Comment